Lesson One: DSDN142

01-03-11 Tuesday

On our first lecture for DSDN142 we were asked to create a piece 'code' and give it the person next to us. My parnter followed it and got the picture I imagined and I... was close to getting hers. It took a lot of doodling to acturally get a simple picture in my head. So I came with this because the sideshow showed circles:


The lecturer explained and demonstrated the system of algorithm insinuating that creating a piece of code was all about creating instructions. I think I liked the lecture. More interesting than the others anyways.

After the lecture I went to the studio/tutorial/lab (I've lost track of what they call it now) and (one of the tutors was the guy who did that awesome thing with mind waves and the awesomeness of colour...) they showed us the programme openproccessor. Actually a lot of into was said (can't say I remember everything). Then when they asked us to create a piece of code and construct an image I got baffled. In a totally unimaginative-zone at the moment. But then I decided to use that picture I drew and for a staggering hour mananged to recreate it (with a headache after making so many irritating calculations - I. Hate. Maths), messed with some code which gives colour and hey presto. Something came up. Yay.

Make a blog she says. Whats a blog...


04-03-11 Friday

Second studio/tutorial/lab thingy. We made a blog (btw this is my third one I've made because I can't remember the url to my previous ones or the gmail accounts I made meaning = this is also my second/third gmail account. I'm quite useless says my sister xp)

As for the picture... I don't have one. I left pretty much everything apart from the essentials back at home aka Dunedin so I had to draw (yeah its probably crap) myself. That was... hard. ish. But it'll do until I get some actual photos in the next few days. Don't laugh at it... okay laugh at it. No really, don't.




No comments:

Post a Comment